You will take part in the effectiveness and productivity of the CSG Staffing and Resource Utilization and Planning team in the ANZ region..
- Own the allocation of resources for all projects and advisory assignments for Salesforce in ANZ.
- Back-up the Region Lead, ensure accurate and timely assignments for the resources to the projects
- Manage resource schedules for staffing and forecast in an accurate way
- Deliver performance statistics for the health of the business in a format consumable by all of our stakeholders
- Help Region Lead in minimizing our resource bench, by providing a balance forward looking view of our business pipeline
- Make best use of a set of best practice tools to manage and report on the business in a timely fashion
- Help ensure all resources are accurately reporting their utilization levels in a timely manner
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 4-6+ years in related experience with a knowledge of and exposure to operational Business Processes, with preferred knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to improve processes and procedures, and make decisions
- Experience with a major CRM system is a plus
- High technology field operations experience preferred
- Experience of working in a fast-paced operational role, with ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities and remain focused on delivering excellent results
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet