Reports Analyst ( with VBA Macro) | Taguig
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
- Develop and distribute Contact Center reporting.
- Modify, revise and update scorecards, dashboards, and other reports
- Responsible for data integrity, accuracy of all reporting requirements.
- Works with Workforce leaders, Senior Site managers and Sales leaders to create or modify current reporting.
- Analyzes data to ensure integrity and structures data to help support or provide business recommendations i.e. Performance Metrics
- 1-3 years of experience in the same capacity.
- Experience in extracting data from CMS and other reporting platforms
- Must be knowledgable to a Call Center Metrics
- Strong data analytics and creation of reports
- Experience in automating task/reports that are manual to reduce cycle time and defects.
- Proficient user of Excel, SQL and understanding call center statistics a must.
- Knowledge in VBA, macros, linked data, pivot chart tools, design tools
- Experience in developing dashboards, and understandable reports and useful visualization.
- Flexible schedule and excellent attendance record
- Should be amenable to work on different schedules (i.e. Day Shift, Mid Shift, Night Shift)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Tenure Based Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Retirement Benefits
What We Do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Data Privacy Notice.
Please read our Data Privacy Notice shown on this page https://ubiquity.com/privacy-notice-philippines/ to know more on how Ubiquity handles your personal information. By continuing your application with Ubiquity, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Privacy Notice.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho