Registered Nurse Advisor – Gold Coast
This is a fixed term contract for approx. 12 months.
This role will be based in the Gold Coast QLD
In this role you will see yourself:
- Provide technical and informational support to non PD / Movement disorder trained nurses on the specific drug challenges and initiation to enhance the quality use of the drug and patient outcomes.
- Provide drug specific infusion pump training to whoever needs it.
- Provide phone based drug treatment support and troubleshooting service to clinicians, patients and their carers.
- Carry out routine visits to aged care facilities to up-skill staff in Parkinson’s disease management, and if they have residents on the specific drug, provide support and education on treatment
- Areas of work include hospital clinics, aged care facilities, patients homes and also works from home completing phone calls and emails with patients, HCPs, carers & other program staff.
Skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse with at least 3 years post registration is essential
- Experience in Parkinson’s Disease is essential
- Experience in neurology, chronic disease and patient education is desired
- Prior Nurse Advisor experience is desired
- High attention to detail
- Can work autonomously
- Can commit to occasional regional travel
- Current/ full/ unrestricted driver’s licence
- IT Proficient
- Australian Citizen/PR
Training will be provided by IQVIA
Annual salary that will be pro rata to 0.4 FTE (2 days a week)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Health Care Provider