Registered Hospice Nurse On-Call
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
FULL TIME: (7 days on / 7 days off)
Coverage Area: Macomb County
Competitive Salary / Comprehensive Benefi ts / Generous PTO/Holiday and much more!!
The Registered Nurse is expected to provide comprehensive care to patients through the activities of assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within the policies and standards of the Agency. The Registered Nurse position reports to the Clinical Manager.
- Currently licensed registered nurse in the State of Michigan.
- Previous nursing experience in hospice home care preferred.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state laws.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused, patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Honors patient rights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Serving is our Business
Navigating the Path of HealthCare
CorsoCareprovides patient-based home health care services while protecting patient rights and giving them the dignity and respect they deserve. Our experienced certified home health care professionals are highly skilled and completely focused on our patients. Our services are comprised of three core divisions: Certified Home Health Care Services, Private Duty/Private Pay Services and Transitional Care Navigation Services.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials
Health Care Provider
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Medical Practice, and Hospital & Health Care