Regional Systems Admin – Uganda and Rwanda
Java House Africa
- To manage the implementation of new application software deployment within the organization.
- Custodian of Operating systems within the group.
- Maintain Deploy and Configure Corporate Anti-Virus protection on servers and desktops as well as e-mail gateways.
- Work with other team members across the organization to provide solutions and insights into improving the Systems / applications environment within Java.
- Recommend policies to secure and protect the company computer system against threats like virus, Spyware and other intrusions.
- Administer all security technologies and functions that include (but not limited to); Antiviruses, Spam ware, System Access control, intrusion detection systems, authentication processes, content filtering systems, application interface security, incident response.
- Provide regular reports on various key aspects of all assigned systems and software responsibilities.
- Evaluate access controls and roles of system users in respect to Application programs and database access.
- Minimize and mitigate risks introduced by existing and new technologies, products and services;
- Administering operations of all Systems, Operating systems, computer programs and databases according to company policies and procedures.
- Supporting, Configuration, Monitoring, Administration of Operating systems, Databases, Backups and antivirus systems.
- Enforce best practice on system use/ Investigating and mitigating any system use breaches.
- Ensure availability and reliability of user applications and databases within branches.
- Supporting, Monitoring and Administration of Operating systems, databases and antiviruses.
- Ensure availability and reliability of the Hardware, Network, servers, printers, branch infrastructure, applications and connectivity within branches
- To manage the implementation and installation of new outlets with MICROS.
- Evaluate access controls and roles of system users in respect to EPOS programs and MICROS database access.
- Support operations of all EPOS Systems, Electronic menu management, promotions, discounts and offers according to company policies and procedures.
- Provide regular reports on various key aspects of EPOS application, network & system, responsibilities.
- Supporting, Monitoring and Administration EPOS systems, systems rollouts, databases and other EPOS related activities.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance on workstations and other IT equipment.
- Administer and coordinate system upgrades, modifications, and customizations with outside vendors, end-users, and IT resources.
- Ensure that all calls/incidents are Logged into Helpdesk system & addressed within agreed on SLA response time.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the head of department.
Engineering and Information Technology
Dairy, Food & Beverages, and Food Production