Regional Manager – B2B Sales
Practically is a young insurgent brand from a team of energetic people who passionately believe in reshaping the way the world learns. We believe that there is an explorer, hidden deep within each of us, who is often stifled by the rigid notions of conventional education. We want to reach out to that explorer within every learner and unleash their true potential for limitless learning.
Practically is a fully-owned brand of 3rdFlix Visual Effects Pvt. Ltd., which is a venture-funded company with its presence in India and the Middle East.
About the Role
At Practically, we continuously strive to re-imagine the education ecosystem by leveraging our deep market insights along with our state-of-art technology and platforms. To help extend our aspirations of bridging the gap between “School and After-school Learning”, we are seeking to hire an experienced professional who has prior experience in managing customer relationships, a passion for consultative sales, and fundamental knowledge of the Education sector in India. This person needs to engage with decision-makers from academic institutions and help them to bring learning alive using our immersive learning products and platforms. The Director will be an intrapreneurial role with his/her success measured by a number of academic institutions successfully transformed with Practically’s products.
What does it take to succeed in this job?
• Strong relationships with wide network span with schools and major school groups in India
• Outstanding customer relationship management experience and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a fast-paced hypergrowth start-up environment
• Drive for results and strong business acumen
• Intellectual horsepower; demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and growth
• Believer in data-driven decision making and strategies
• Problem solver in service of improving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
• Extremely strong attention to detail
• Proactive: will follow up when things don’t get resolved
• Enthusiasm and passion for quality
• Dogged focus on client adoption and success metrics
• Flexible for domestic travel in India, as needed
Culture at Practically
Practically is working its way up in a highly competitive and rewarding sector, building our next generation. Openness, truthfulness, belongingness, and a sense of deep loyalty towards our customers, are in our DNA. Our passion for making meaningful connections flows through everything we do. We care about building a quality product, trusted relationships with our customers, and a sense of community that connects our customers and teams alike.
• Manage and lead the B2B enterprise sales team to exceed aggressive student acquisition targets set by the management
• Set vision and strategy to drive customer growth via direct outreach or through channel partners • Create targeted GTM universe – end to end sales pipeline management from suspect to closure
• Define processes, metrics and set productivity benchmarks in line with business goals & deliver operational efficiency
• Hands-on and willing to partner with front line sales team to close deals with a constant focus on maximizing the deal size
• Work with sales leadership to identify key channels where product-market fit meets Practically’s value proposition and acquire those channels strategically
• Track all customer details in the CRM system and analyze metrics to improve the overall sales process
• Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales/partner cycles
• Evangelize Practically products, platforms, and services effectively articulating product value propositions to potential customers
• Contribute to product roadmap bringing in learnings from the field
• Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class pre-sales experience
• Be up to date with market intelligence and competitor information and share with the leadership team
• Inspire and provide strong leadership to the team to ensure motivation among the entire team through all aspects of the enterprise sales process
• Masters or Bachelors from a premier engineering institute or MBA/PGDM from a premier business school.
• 8-15 years of enterprise sales experience in K-12 education sector.
• Competitive salary and equity
• Commuter benefits
• Health and Life insurance
• Opportunity to work with passionate founders and be part of key decision-making core committee
For more details, please visit, www.practically.com
Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]