Regional Expansion Lead
Nocnoc is the largest gateway connecting global sellers with Latin America’s #1 marketplaces.
We enable sellers around the world to easily access 15 marketplaces through one single platform offering their products to over 300 million online customers.
We are committed to connect Latin America with the world through ecommerce.
Nocnoc is looking for a full-time, experienced, and self-motivated Regional Expansion Lead to take our business to the next level.
Improve multiple Key Performance Indicators connected to company’s OKRS by owning the strategy, roadmap, and execution of impactful global expansion initiatives.
Your responsibilities will be
· Develop and lead regional expansion initiatives.
· Define project requirements from a general view and leading projects with specific timelines and owners.
· Lead the end-to-end regional expansion planning and execution process, including understanding and orchestrating every needed capabilities, efforts and goals from all departments: Legal, Tech, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Finance.
· Define and execute stakeholders relationships for each project and new country to be launched, along with each deparment head.
· Own commercial conversations with partners and clients key for launching a new market.
· Lead PR strategy with our marketing department for launching.
· Self starter- able to spearhead growth without a clear roadmap and develop SOP’s (standard operating procedures).
· Discuss with lawyers and understand regulatory and tax policies for launching a new market. Define requirements and execute Legal Opinions with important knowledge for the company and clients, such as, but not limited to, Brand, Consumer, Tax, Customs/Global Trade or Fiscal issues.
· Plan and execute an operational strategy for launching a new market, including global freight providers, customs clearance, last mile deliveries, cancellations, returns, re-sale, customer experience, tracking (sellers/marketplaces/consumers), sellers contracts, payments, among others.
· Test different approaches using A/B testing and other type of testing experiments to get into the best quality and cost-efficiency (delivery time, cancellations, returns,
What are we expecting from you:
· To be a passionate about internationalization, open to constant change in a fast-growing environment.
· 3+ years of experience working in project management, global expansion or operations positions (tech startups and ecommerce companies will be a plus).
· Analytical skills with strong background using data to test and make successful decisions
· Soft skills for understanding a new culture, leading positive relationships with key clients and stakeholders, and launching a new product by working cross-functionally within the organization under uncertain, new initiatives.
· Having an in-depth knowledge of analytics, and a good understanding of how and when to use data visualizations for showing progress and performance, based on KPIs.
· Ability to working cross-functionally to make things happen.
· Self-starter comfortable with an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results.
· Detailed oriented: able to identify opportunities with growth potential and troubleshoot setbacks quickly.
· Ability to identify the small things that can make big difference to key business metrics.
· Good understanding of how to experiment, how to prototype, and how to roll out iterative updates and track their impact.
· Negotiation capabilities for gaining a world-class, cost-efficient and superior quality regional expansion product.
· Superior problem solving and analytical skills with strong background using data to test and make successful decisions
· Ability to work under pressure pursuing clear goals.
· Open to work across different time zones.
· Fluent English is a must. Mandarin is a plus!
What we value the most?
· Team player mindset
· Work with ownership
· Character, discipline, resilience.
Tipo de empleo