Recruitment Delivery Manager – Technology or Engineering
- Talent & Warm Client Relationship Management, No Slaes BD
- Outcome Driven with Mentoring and Leadership Support
- Career Opportunity, Strong Team Collaboration and WFH Flexi
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Multiple Positions Vacant – Permanent Full time!
- Experienced Talent/Candidate Manager/Consultant
- Or an up and coming Account Manager for a foot in
- Or an IT or an Engineering service sales professional looking for a career change into professional recruitment
- Or a Sales rep from Aviation, looking for job security
- You’ve worked in either Agency, Government or Aviation
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or Engineering Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for secure job opportunity and Career growth
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build on your successful career, in a reputable agency
- To work with Government and Commercial partners, long term
- Candidate/Client Relationship building and Account Management
- No Sales or Business Development
- Strong interest in Technology, Engineering in Defence Industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia’s First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients who’s worked with us 10+ years
- Networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Access to internal training and on-going coaching
- Internal Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About The Role
- Manage Talent sourcing and Key Client Relationships
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions, no slaes BD
- Develop new and build on existing Talent pool community
- Some client visits with Business Development Manager.
Requirements – Experience And Skills In
- Talent Candidate development & managing existing Key client relationships
- Recruitment process end to end process delivery
- Managing recruitment projects and high level ownership of key accounts
- Hold a current Driving Licence and happy to travel for client visits
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment background
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a team and proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
Project Management and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services and Defense & Space