Recruiting Coordinator India
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies. Our growth is off the charts, and we’re just getting started!
About the role: Recruiting Coordinator
Cohesity is looking for an amazing Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will be passionate about candidate and hiring manager experience throughout our hiring process. You will have the proven ability to handle a workload of recruiting-related tasks while partnering with recruiters and hiring organizations to make sure that we are recruiting outstanding talent with a high degree of customer service and accuracy in data, systems, and communications.
This is a 12-month contract role with potential to convert to full-time. You should be located in Bangalore or Pune, India or willing to relocate.
In This Role You Will
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers
- Schedule interviews through Greenhouse and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience
- Compile interview packets, schedules and gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Assist recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process including posting jobs, maintaining candidate status within Greenhouse, sending offer letters, background checks, and closing jobs once candidates are hired
- Champion, role model, and embed Cohesity’s cultural principles (RADIO)
- 1+ year of experience as Recruiting Coordinator in a high volume, fast paced role, preferably a startup
- Experience using Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Software
- Have outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a whiz with organization and like building efficient processes for other people to use
Data Privacy Notice For Job Candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or [email protected] for assistance.
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet