Recruiter – LATAM
Who We Are
Groceries. In the moment. The future of supermarkets is here. In 15 mins. Fresh products & favorite local brands delivered faster than a wink of an eye.
We’re on a mission to reinvent retail: we are changing the traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future, but more importantly to help minimize waste of all kinds, time, food, money, and environment!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic and collaborative environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you! Let’s Make a Difference Together!
What We Need
We are looking for a Recruiter – Latam that will help us solve all the talent acquisition needs for Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
What You’ll Do
- Development, implementation and on-going management of talent acquisition projects.
- Create and manage talent acquisition reports
- Understand end to end recruiting process, and provide advice on how to improve using technology and streamlining processes
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders to improve process & improve technology utilisation / adoption
- Implement process improvement initiatives to improve talent acquisition process
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.
What You Have
- Degree in Business, Psychology or other related fields.
- 3-4 years of experience as a recruiter
- Experience in fast paced environments, handling multiple processes at the same time.
- Ability to establish and maintain work priorities in support of multiple team members
- Advanced english level
What We Offer
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to get involved with a startup from the ground floor
- Endless opportunities for personal and professional growth as we scale globally
- Rockstar co-workers. No seriously, everyone is awesome
- Competitive compensation package
Ready to reinvent the future?
We’re looking for curious, data-driven, action-oriented, passionate people who are excited to collaborate on the next big thing. If you enjoy the hustle and have what it takes to move the needle quickly, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Tipo de empleo
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.