You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own field.
- Will acquire higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Develops an understanding of the company, processes, and customers.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives moderate guidance and direction from others.
- Requires expanded conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish work.
- Impacts own team through the quality of the services or information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Uses existing procedures and technical experience to solve problems.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
- Sources, recruits, screens, interviews, and recommends candidates for all job levels.
- May utilize employment agencies.
- Places employment ads in digital and print media.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records.
- Reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.