Record to Report Continuous Improvement Manager
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of eight (8) apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Primary Objective Of The Job
Drive forward continuous improvement of processes, people and technology across Record to Report process area.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver and drive a culture of continuous improvement across the Record to Report process, working closely with Record to Report GPO and Asset Accounting teams
- Support the Finance change agenda for the global Record to Report process
- Working alongside each business area in the identification and driving of change activities, which move the organization materially towards leading practice in terms of process strategy, improvement, performance, engagement and governance.
- Own the business case and change roadmap for the R2R global process.
- Actively keep up to date on and apply external leading practices, drive innovation and understand impact of external requirements/changes on the processes.
Academic Qualifications And Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, or any other related field
- Five- Seven (5-7) years relevant working experience
- Experience in shaping and driving delivery of programs of change to deliver cost benefits and quality improvements
- Demonstrable experience within asset accounting
- Experience in defining and driving process improvement enabled by technology, ideally with a process improvement methodology (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Excellent communication skills to educate stakeholders and influence changes in mind-set and culture
- Ability and experience in working internationally, across multiple business units and competing agendas / cultures
- Strong project experience, including change leadership to drive new ways of working
Functional Skills And Abilities
- Specialized process knowledge and experience
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Ability to lead and influence teams to change to a culture of continuous improvement and leading practice
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.