Real Estate Attorney – Commercial
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the «Apply» button and sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 – $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We focus on developing great relationships with our clients that lead to not only future transactions but friendships as well. We are interested in understanding our clients’ business goals which allows us to provide successful solutions to even the most complex commercial transactions. Our closers and examiners are all licensed attorneys. Our team includes real property law specialists who will look at transactions with a unique perspective that allows us to analyze and problem solve.
Why join us?
Partially Remote 50% (Temporarily due to Covid-19)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
Commercial Attorney Closer will manage and facilitate the closing of commercial real estate transactions involving varying property types and complexity. The Closer must exercise independent judgment and possess the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle the closing process from start to finish.
- Conduct closing with buyers, sellers, borrowers, brokers, lenders and legal counsel
- Maintain records and files and serve as escrow agent
- Provide high level of customer service by developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients
- Preparation of closing documents
- Review of attorney prepared closing/title documents
- Assist clients with title clearance
- Disbursement of funds
- Provide direction to Commercial Closing Assistant
- Participate in team meetings to gain knowledge of business updates and operational issues.
- Exemplify company culture, passion and vision by actively demonstrating core values on a daily basis.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of title insurance, title policies and endorsements, ALTA surveys required for a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions
- Experience with commercial real estate closings
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to draft, review, analyze and/or edit real estate and closing documents
- Ability to calculate closing figures and amounts such as interest, commissions, proportions, percentages in preparation of closing statements
- Ability to instruct and delegate appropriate tasks to Commercial Closing Assistant
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively handle multiple transactions simultaneously
- Ability to facilitate and manage multiple personalities in closing transactions, including lenders, real estate agents, closing parties, and legal counsel
- Excellent time management skills
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Likes to have FUN!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the «Apply» button.