Icon Construction Inc Barbados
Icon Construction Inc. invites applications from dynamic, qualified, experienced, and dedicated candidates for the following position:
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide price estimates for project materials, prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and any other necessary documents.
- Track changes to designs and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the projects.
- Measure and value project tasks completed on site.
What will you contribute?
- Three years minimum work experience in Barbados construction (residential/commercial).
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability and willingness to learn specialist software
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building and interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as alone.
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should email their CV to [email protected] , mentioning the position in the subject line by Date September 15th 2021