(Quality Assurance Professional) Manual – Remote, Full Time LATAM
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 100+ professionals is distributed across the United State and Central / South America.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What We’re Looking For
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Well versed with STLC and defect life cycle.
- Ability to work well with team members within an agile development team.
- Identifies defects and creates informative bug reports and effectively follows up on bug closure.
- Advises the team on major issues to product quality.
- Deep understanding of testing philosophies like TDD, BDD, etc.
- Knowledge of how to create and execute test plans
- Works on more than one time-sensitive projects at a time.
- Proactively tests, provides test coverage, and resolves issues.
- Works closely with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- You must have an extremely high, forensic attention to detail.
- A natural orientation to detail is the most important skill set for this position.
- You naturally notice small imperfections in seemingly high-quality work.
- You care deeply about building flawless user experiences and have a visceral reaction to low quality work.
- You DO sweat the small stuff.
- You must have strong computer / technical skills…using technology comes naturally to you.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, placing customer outcomes as a focal point for all actions and decisions.
- Highly organized and good time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effectively builds relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task to support individual and department SLAs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for Quality Assurance and process improvement.
- Experience with testing API Services using tools like Postman.
Experience with some (not all) of these technologies is required:
- SauceLabs / BrowserStack / Kobiton.
- Mac OS.
- XCode/Android Studio.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Control de calidad
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ve.linkedin.com.