Job Purpose and Impact
The Quality Analyst is responsible for providing specialized knowledge of specific segments of our quality systems and/or plant processes such as food safety and quality auditing, instrumentation, specific product line knowledge, computer systems, management and/or oversight of suppliers and other needed focus areas. You will be involved in preparation and participation of customer audits. You will work together with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Audits production processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors to ensure that established quality standards are met.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, including product management and production, to identify and mitigate quality risks.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Ensures compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Provides management of specific segments of quality management systems and provide continuous improvement support for operations or other functional areas where needed.
- Investigates and responds to customer complaints and provide guidance.
- Leads non-conforming materials program for the plant and other plant specific activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
- Flexibility: able to cope with fast changes within a growing company
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience in conducting food safety audits
- Develop Near Infrared (NIR) Test Methods for Raw Materials, Finished Product and R&D materials.
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications
- Experience with NIR methodology for material identity and quantitation
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Chemicals, Food & Beverages, and Food Production