Public Relations Intern
Our digital marketing services are tailored to send targeted traffic to your website & mobile app to generate qualified leads and grow your business.
This is a great learning experience for someone looking to pursue a successful PR
career. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to get involved grow and learn as
much as possible through your internship. You will work closely with our Account
Executives and Managers to support them and the team across a range of consumer
and lifestyle client accounts. Working as part of a smaller team, you will have
opportunities to get directly involved in projects and challenges that will quickly
develop your skills.
- Writing, both consumer and corporate press releases, advertorials, social media content, etc.
- Working with teams on social media campaign planning and delivery
- Supporting teams on celebrity/influencer agent liaison
- Proactively identifying publicity opportunities for clients
- Producing internal copy for meetings and briefings
- Helping sell in stories and products to media and achieving coverage
- Understanding and running media promotional activity; sampling, competitions, offers
- Assisting in the planning and organization of events
- Preparing for client meetings
- A genuine interest to work in the exciting world of Consumer PR and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A thirst for knowledge and a willingness to get involved, listen and learn from others.
- Flexibility when working on multiple tasks and the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize those tasks effectively
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate confidence and interest when speaking with external clients and influencers (you could be selling in a hard earned coverage story!) as well as the ability to ask questions and support your internal stakeholders.
- A ‘can do’ attitude – someone who wants to grow, learn and progress. You should enjoy approaching challenges and coming up with solutions.
- At least one other internship in a digital, public relations or an advertising
agency and/or an internship in house working with a marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online and traditional communications, a master of social media channels and trends and better understand the right mix of tactics to achieve your clients’ goals.
Please note that this internship has potential to become a full time position. For that reason we will only be evaluating post-grad resumes at this time.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing