Quantum Human Resources Pty Ltd
- Additional paid leave every year
- Generous professional development opportunities
- A supportive, flexible and friendly working environment
Our Client’s Story
Illuminate Minds is a growing boutique private psychology practice located in Mount Lawley providing psychological, counselling and consultation services to individuals and corporate organisations.
The Practice is a relaxed, friendly environment where community spirit is valued and demonstrated by the additional 3 days per year of leave to enable you to participate in a charitable activity you feel passionate towards.
This passion for helping is also evident in the way they create *practical* and *sustainable* changes to the lives of individuals and organisations in every single session they hold. It is no coincidence that the company name is based on how they are helping clients illuminate a way forward on ambitions and goals.
This successful approach to helping clients means they are always looking to grow their practice. But not just for anyone….. this is a special role for a special someone.
People who are successful at Illuminate Minds share the enthusiasm for enhancing a client’s total life. Asking «Why” and actively listening to a client’s needs is just the start of this collaborative approach to designing outcomes that achieve answers to a client’s very own “Why”.
The Practice promotes a professional and realistic approach to managing clients all while genuinely maintaining a relaxed and supportive working environment where quality of service over quantity of clients really matters.
We give you the time and space to build truly meaningful relationships with clients and the time to be professional with your comprehensive notes, we’re not rushing you or our clients – this is why we’re so successful.
As part of the team, you will be provided with a range of paid professional development opportunities. Along with the opportunity to learn from the highly regarded and established psychologists in our practice through regular client case management reviews and case consultation opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
- An ability to provide consistent high quality psychology sessions and develop evidence-based interventions tailored to individual clients’ needs
- A passion for building, maintaining and growing genuine client partnerships
- An empathetic, supportive and open-minded approach to dealing with clients’ specific needs
- A truly high level of written communication skills and ability to write detailed case notes
If this sounds like you and you want to make meaningful, life impacting changes, please call Fiona on 043 999 6110 or email [email protected]