LOVE what you do – GROW your skills – CELEBRATE with your team
Are you a psychologist who wants to work with clients who are engaged and inspired?
Are you looking for security and flexibility with a focus on self care?
Are you a psychologist who prioritises professional development and learning to enhance your knowledge and improve client outcomes?
If this sounds like you, Contemporary Psychology is your clinic to join.
At Contemporary Psychology, we deliver mental health education and assessment to the adult population Australia wide. We step outside the factory model of private practice and offer a sustainable and inspiring model for our clinicians. We focus on clinician development, leading to a higher standard of care, that in turn, leads to a culture of great reward and appreciation.
We are passionate about:
- Providing effective interventions that include cutting edge NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL education and research
- Unparalleled SERVICE with purpose to make a difference
- Working within a supportive culture of PROFESSIONALS
- Educating the public about mental HEALTH and well-being
- Psychologist’s living their BEST life
What to expect from us:
- Complete three month induction PACKAGE to set you up for success
- Consistent focus on your self care – YOU design your diary and areas of INTEREST
- Your OWN professional development plan that we help you execute – we have courses to complete during your work week + a professional develop fund on top of your salary
- A mixed role that includes client care and research, we love VARIETY!
- Dedicated administration SUPPORT so you can focus on you and your clients
- Online resource and research LIBRARY to keep you and your clients inspired
- A team CULTURE that values learning and growth
- On-site 1:1 supervision, group supervision and team lunches, brunches and dinners
- Salary of 90-110K package that includes LARGE PD fund + choice to work 4 days + a growth plan for your reputation and income
- No employee restrictions on working hours, you will have FLEXIBILITY with your diary
- CHOOSE key interest areas
- Administrative staff to answer the telephone, book appointments, liaise with clients with your PERSONALISED electronic diary
- Ongoing training and development opportunities at NO COST to you
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA – NEW GRADS WELCOME
- Provisional psychologists will be considered if they are in their last 6 months of training
- Medicare registration eligibility
- Passionate about your work and open to peer supervision and consultation
- A mindset for growth and development in the field of adult psychology