Women's Care Florida
The Provider Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle Provider recruitment for the organization to include Physicians of variable specialty, Certified Nurse-Midwives, Advance Practice Registered Nurse, and other equivalent healthcare professionals. In addition, the position acts as a liaison between the provider and other departments involved in the new hire process to ensure that all documentation is received and processed in a timely manner. Key responsibilities include advertising, recruiting, screening applicants, interviewing, scheduling peer reference checks, site visits, contract negotiation, and making an offer.
- Utilize effective communication skills to market the organization to all prospective candidates inclusive of a team environment, benefits package, training/promotional opportunities.
- Source applicants from all types including online databases, contacts with residency and fellowship programs, and other digital forms of communication
- Maintain Provider recruitment database.
- Pre-screen candidates by phone.
- Coordinate candidate site visits and interviews with all Units and internal stakeholders.
- Attend conferences, job fairs, and exhibits to build a rapport with new candidates for recruitment needs. Out-of-state travel required.
- Manage all new hire paperwork for new Providers.
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all personnel information and closely safeguard any and all PHI in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Develop strong working relationships with Medical Directors, Corporate Managers, and Physicians.
- Contact and maintain good relationships with area physicians.
- Works closely with the Legal department to ensure integrity and efficacy of provider employment agreements.
- Establish a plan for regular and systematic calls on local physicians.
- Works with departments to improve customer satisfaction in areas that directly affect the company’s ability to attract new providers.
- Assist with various recruitment projects to enhance physician and medical group relations.
- Monitor and report appropriately on recruitment metrics and physician trends.
- Create ad campaigns for recruitment and work closely with the marketing department to facilitate effective campaigns.
- Maintains robust tracking and reporting mechanism to remain organized through varying demands and changing priorities.
- Conduct site visits existing practice units to establish and maintain relationships in an effort to understand recruitment needs and candidate preferences.
- Other projects and duties as needed to meet the needs of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or experience in lieu of education.
- Previous experience with creating and expanding physician databases.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive healthcare recruitment that directly interacted with providers is required.
- Must have experience developing and managing provider relationships.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from groups of managers and clients. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers’ license and ability to drive to meetings and outreach events including some weekends and evenings.
- Must possess the ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively (both written and oral) with all levels of internal personnel, providers, personnel of outside organizations, contractors, etc.
- Must possess good organizational skills, handle multiple tasks concurrently, and be able to work independently and effectively with all levels of the aforementioned groups in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.