Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
Creating a meaningful career is important, but so is creating yourself. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters. We’ll help you create the career you want so you can tap into your passions, discover new pathways and do more with your degree.
About the Opportunity
You’ll work in the Pursuits and Proposals team within our Integrated Infrastructure capability, helping our teams build trusted client relationships and creating innovative solutions to deliver values to our clients, supporting the business to grow revenue, improve the quality of our proposals and increase our effectiveness in winning new client work
As part of the opportunity, you will have access to professional development and technical upskilling that is all about helping you thrive. You’ll work with inspiring people, join a culture driven to make a difference and develop your skills as you help us to solve important problems. With paid study leave, flexible working and other benefits, you’ll have the freedom to create a career that grows as you do.
What will you create?
As part of our Adelaide Skilled Service Hub Integrated Infrastructure Proposals team you will be responsible for coordinating and driving the delivery of proposals from inception to submission; including project management, content coordination, document design and production, and team coordination.
Working with senior lead partners, directors, and their respective teams, you will champion best practice’ pursuits and proposals’ delivery and process, and effectively manage project teams to stay on track and accountable against tight project timelines to deliver quality work that effectively addresses the client ask.
As a Proposal Support Analyst you will work closely with the pursuit teams:
- Facilitating and managing the end-to-end proposal life-cycle, working closely with pursuit response teams.
- Developing and managing project plans, keeping teams focussed to meet key milestones.
- Ensuring continuity of Pursuit best practices, tools and templates for quality and value.
- Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders in order for content to be created and peer reviewed.
- Providing guidance and knowledge transfer to proposals teams – helping build our Infrastructure best practice Proposal hub.
- Document management and design including liaising with internal specialist design and production teams to deliver the highest quality visual proposals and presentations.
- Developing and managing project plans, keeping teams focussed to ensure key milestones are met.
- Drafting non-technical content where appropriate.
- Information sharing around winning practices with the broader Pursuits and Relationships community.
You’re in your final year of uni, recently graduated or completed a relevant degree or TAFE certificate/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Project Management or Commerce.
- You have an interest in project management, and can seamlessly manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- You have good verbal and written presentation skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- You demonstrate the attributes of being a team player who is a self-starter, well organised and a strong communicator.
- Your ability to negotiate and persuade others, effectively prioritise, and bring a strong commercial acumen, will be highly valued in this role.
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment, connecting with teams across the country via modern workplace technologies.
- Graphic design experience is desirable but not essential
You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and Stakeholders. You are keen to learn, to take up opportunities to improve your craft and continuously work towards the success of our clients. Most importantly,you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also the reason we’ve been named LinkedIn’s #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 1, 2021
Human Resources, Marketing, and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services