Property Manager, Industrial
This role is great for those looking to kick off their Industrial Property Management career by undertaking new challenges and collaborating with an expert Industrial team based all around Australia.
Here’s a snapshot of your role;
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day tasks required to properly manage a significant property portfolio, collaborating with tenants, contractors, the client and JLL personnel
- Preparation of income and expenditure budgets as well as outgoing reconciliation
- Negotiation of leases, lease renewals and rent reviews
- Coordinate repairs with tenants and contractors
- Creating regular property reports and providing clients with regular updates on matters including finance, tenant queries and lease management issues
- Maintenance of financial and legal aspects of the portfolio on the JLL Property Management system
- Working closely with colleagues to maximise the efficiency of your portfolio and implement future process improvements
- Liaison with tenants with a customer service-based mindset
- Processing and authorising accounts and invoices online
Sounds like you? This is what we’re looking for.
We’re looking for a self-driven individual looking to achieve great results through the management and monitoring of your own performance. You’re an individual that can make tough decisions, strengthen relationships and rise to meet new challenges as they occur.
You should be willing to build strong relationships to create improvement opportunities for the benefit of JLL as well as represented clients, and your communication skills, attention to detail and ‘can do’ attitude will help you discover these new growth opportunities as they come to light.
Experience in commercial and industrial property with good financial acumen will be required plus a thorough knowledge of all property functions including accrual accounting.
Current Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration will be expected.
What We’ll Offer-
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Apply today, quoting job reference number REQ166515.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Sales and Management
Commercial Real Estate