Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our client maintain operational capability and, it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart.
Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Have overall accountability for successful delivery of a variety of engagements across multiple clients including:
- Project set up including team formation, schedules, budgets and commercial arrangements
- Key point of contact with clients on project requirements and deliverables
- Management of change requests, variations and other arrangements
- Ensuring quality of delivery and management of client relationship
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Lead commercial negotiations
- Lead multi-discipline teams
- Mentor and develop junior engineers
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
- Proven experience in Project management or technical engineering functions
- Industry experience in T&D and a broad understanding of the interaction between disciplines in transmission and distribution substations
- Site experience and construction experience is valued
- engineering or technical background will be an advantage, as will commercial experience
- An understanding of project management and construction requirements
- Ability to work in teams and co-ordinate activities
- Attention to detail and penchant for meeting timelines
This role is predominantly project management, however candidates who have technical capabilities will have the opportunity to apply their skillsets on the project.
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Design and Engineering