SolutionChamps Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Solutionchamps technologies Pvt Ltd- a full-service software development company based in Coimbatore is looking to recruit a Development Project Manager with overall 5 -10 years experience to helm the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects and ensure projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. He will be the go-to person to oversee all aspects of project’s execution and timeline.
For More about the company – www.solutionchamps.com
- Prepare and plan projects in consultation with the management team and concerned teams as per client specifics. Ensure requirements and business case are defined, completed and approved.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively to ensure technical feasibility.
- Organize resources based on the project constraints (quality, time, allocation, budget and information)
- Identify the project risks (i.e. specs, costs, planning etc) and develop course corrective actions to drive projects to closure
- Coach and direct team members viz both technical and organizational challenges to urge teams to reach goals.
- Conduct daily status meetings and gather data from project management tools to keep abreast of project performance and progress information. Create project status reports for senior management and clients.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer and archiving of the project results.
- Evaluate employees’ performance and provide necessary feedback to team members.
- Responsible for ensuring quality deliverables, deployment of process improvements, continuous improvement of teams to improve efficiency
- Functional experience using program management tools
- Excellent Educational track record with an Engineering/ Master’s in business or Computer science.
- 5+ years of program management experience with technical integrated programs and global cross functional teams.
- Versatile communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to details.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, and Confluence.
- A dynamic self-starter, collaborative and robust team player.
- PMI Certification
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
Work Location : Coimbatore / Chennai
Work Mode : Full-time – Currently from remote, post pandemic on premises