Project Management Operator, LazGlobal
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Leading the implementation of LazGlobal local & regional projects in Lazada PH.
- Localizing regional strategy and establishing day-to-day operations to ensure project goals and sales targets are met.
- Supporting the regional team with data-driven insights & actionable recommendation and providing regular market research reports.
- Creating a comprehensive traffic plan involving Flash Sales, Livestreams, Campaigns, Coins, Feed, etc. for both BAU and mega campaign periods.
- Coordinating & negotiating with local and regional stakeholders such as Category, Logistics, Traffic, & Marketing team to ensure easier collaboration of different functions.
- Escalating risks and issues to respective stakeholders and formulating solutions to ensure continuity and progress.
- Developing a dashboard to track weekly/monthly/quarterly performance.
- Thoroughly documenting all project activities and regularly reporting performance to all stakeholders.
- Identifying other out-of-the-box opportunities to create breakthroughs in the project.
Qualifications & Skills
- Holds a Bachelor degree
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and excellent grasp and instinct for quantitative and statistical tools and analyses.
- Creative mindset
- Interest in the opportunity to travel around SEA and China
- Basic SQL and/or Python knowledge is a plus
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Project Management, Strategy/Planning, Marketing
Internet, Consumer Services, Management Consulting