Project Management Analyst | Mobilization
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Use standard delivery tools and methods from the Accenture Delivery Suite to plan. Monitor and control delivery for high-quality and predictable outcomes for programs, projects and/or managed services.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Program and Project Management
- Experience in Finance and Accounting
- Working experience in building / mobilizing reports
- Good stakeholder management, with the ability to properly manage stakeholder expectations and escalations
- Strong project management skills with working experience on risk and issue management
- Background in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages), creating SSRS reports) is an advantage
How to apply?
Apply in LinkedIn
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume with your photo.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Customer Service, Finance, Project Management
Information Technology and Services, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Financial Services