Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About The Job
- Perform as team leader for development of circuit protection components and systems.
- Implement products and processes that meet customer requirements, satisfy cost targets, with manufacturability and quality built into the design
- Document and report the development process, keeping records of all development activities, iterations, targets and milestones
- Develop and maintain all product development documentation compliant to the Littelfuse product development procedures.
- Communicate progress to and from the product development teams and upper management.
- Ensure during development of products that quality will be part of the development from material to finish products
- Bachelor or university degree in Engineering
- With at least 7 years related experience in handling Engineering projects under Manufacturing, semiconductor industries
- Deep knowledge of engineering practices
- With Good Leadership and Project Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Project Management, Information Technology
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Semiconductors
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.