Program Manager – Health & Wellbeing
Program Manager – Health & Wellbeing
- Full time, ongoing role (Grade 7 + allowance)
- Flexible working arrangements
- NFP salary packaging available (up to $15,900/annum)
Your New Organisation
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating across Melbourne’s northern and western growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
At DPV Health we strive ourselves on being inclusive and celebrating the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. We are dedicated to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disability, LGBTIQ, and newly arrived communities.
DPV is proud to be an accredited Rainbow Tick organisation: https://streamable.com/2molma
A little about the role
DPV Health is looking for a dynamic Program Manager to lead and manage a highly skilled, diverse team of clinicians and support staff working across our Health & Wellbeing portfolio.
This key management position plays a pivotal operational role in supporting the delivery of DPV Health’s long term strategic goals.
It is a unique opportunity to lead and manage a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary team that has a strong evidence and person-centred focussed service delivery philosophy in a changing and complex funding environment.
You are qualified allied health professional with current registration.
You are a strong advocate for allied health and community nursing professional and scope advancement.
You have extensive experience leading system and process reform and integration that facilitates the delivery of best care in a scalable manner in health, aged care or disability sectors.
You are a community-minded and values-based leader who are looking for the opportunity to affect social change across the northern and western growth corridors of Melbourne.
You work collaboratively with your teams, internal and external partners and consumers to develop and offer solutions that meet the needs of the clients and their families.
You are agile and adaptable.
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year!
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu and COVID-19 vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning you’ll have flexibility of course timing with access to shorter, more customised content. Accompanied by face to face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
The fine print
- Applications close Sunday 1 August 2021.
- Full drivers’ licence and travel between sites required.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply now!
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and a current CV.
For any further information contact General Manager – Shawn Lee: [email protected]
Appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, Working with Children Check and NDIS Clearance Check. All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
DPV Health is committed to Equal Opportunity, ethical practice and the principles of cultural diversity and social inclusion. We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Health Care Provider
Health, Wellness and Fitness