Professional Services Residential Engineer, Ecuador
The work will be performed on the customer premise while leading architecture design, implementation, and maintenance of Radware security portfolio according to the defined best practices.
The position requires cooperating daily with Professional Services Engineering, Global Support, Cloud Operation, R&D and Product Management within Radware, to ensure the customer gets a fast and responsible response as well as a high level of service and satisfaction as a trusted advisor.
- Owning Customers Post Sales relationship
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with key personal both internal and customer personnel for effective and proactive work.
- Become a valued member of the customer’s engineering team.
- Leading Customers onboarding to Radware services.
- Analyzing and deeply understanding Customer technical needs and customizations.
- Cooperating with different departments internally at Radware (Support, Cloud, Professional Services, R&D), to ensure direct support, services and information flowing directly to the customers.
- Advocating customer needs and expectations inside the company.
- Performing periodic Radware solutions tuning and maintaining configuration and software best practices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues associated with Redware’s equipment.
- Developing and standardized operational procedures for Radware equipment in Customer’s environment.
- Generating weekly reports reflecting the work in progress and status.
- Performing periodic meetings with the Customer technical team and providing operational/security reporting and consultancy on Radware solution.
- Coordinating and advising on new business opportunities and technical solutions with the Pre-Sale Engineering team.
- At least 3 years industry-relevant, Networking and Security integration work experience.
- Customer orientation and onsite support experience.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching/Routing, L4/L7 switching (Cisco, Juniper)
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of firewalls, IDS/IPS, and VPN, IPSec technologies.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization platforms (VMware, KVM)
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- Scriptwriting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, Perl, Python.
- Industry-standard networking and/or networking security certifications.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities – complex problems troubleshooting and resolution.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal.
- Fluent English communication – written and verbal.
- The daily work is at Customer’s premises.
- Familiarity with Radware DDoS products (preferred), or other DoS attack mitigation solutions
- Security consulting experience
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Seguridad del ordenador y de las redes
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ec.linkedin.com.