Products Sales leader_ APAC
Fluence, a Siemens and AES company, is the global market leader in energy storage products, services, and digital applications. The Fluence Trading Platform helps energy storage and renewable asset owners maximize revenue in wholesale electricity markets through AI-enabled optimized bidding software. Through our products and services, Fluence is helping customers around the world drive more resilient electric grids and a more sustainable future.
Our Culture and values
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has 2,750+ MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the 3,400+ MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
· In this role, you will drive within the Asia Pacific Sales team the growth of our standard, product business for battery energy storage, supporting and developing new channels to win new business across multiple segments and countries.
· You will work in coordination with our global teams to bring tools and expertise to the region and be an integral part of our long-term success, which will come from defining standardized offers to serve new customers. We want to innovate in this area! And we will expect you to take ownership of our efforts across the region to develop partnerships.
· You will be expected to establish strong relationships both internally and externally to be able to act as the central point of contact throughout the process in relation to products sales.
· You need to have a relentless appetite to drive the organization to meet our mission, which to continue leading the energy transition globally and in APAC with storage by developing markets and growing our business.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
· Drive and be responsible for products sales growth with ambitious growth objectives
· Work in full collaboration with the rest of the regional sales team members – focusing on services, leading deal team for such offering and defining and promoting the optimized product offering
· Prepare proposals with the broader team based on strategy, requirements, stakeholder inputs, research as required, and be part of the team presenting to customers and negotiating contracts until closure
· Channel management expertise will be required as this business will grow, incuding experience in screening, training, developing and following growth programs with partners to ensure objectives are met.
· Ensure a full coordination with the global teams who drive innovation, define new services, and be the coordinator within the region to ensure that global strategy and tools are adapted, implemented, and differentiated to bring our value onto the market
· Be the voice of the region to direct and drive innovation around customer requirements, market opportunities with the global product team
· Ensure the use of standardized Proposal tools and processes, and be part of the continuous improvement efforts from the organization towards increasing our agility, market response time and quality
· Close coordination with all the other functions as needed across the organization (such as proposal management, sales engineering, operations, field services, CPM)
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· Experience in selling a value proposition and specifically Battery Energy Storage products
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to negotiate with customers and key stakeholders, ability to develop relationships across all facets of the business and build advocacy
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or alternatively significant (5+ Years) experience in similar role with demonstrated success – this role requires detailed technical understanding of our products
· Ideally a strong background and understanding of battery energy storage across APAC – technology, market, requirements in different segments. Possibly a strong track record in power generation services sales – with a passion to move to battery energy storage
· Collaborative, problem solving mentality and experience in working in matrix organizations
· Ability to professionally communicate at all levels including C level.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle pressure, to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging and highly interactive deadline-driven environment.
· Travel will be required, when this becomes possible.
Fluence uses LinkedIn Talent Hub to manage our recruitment process. To be considered for this and all roles at the company, applicants must apply directly on LinkedIn here.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Renewables & Environment