Carsguide Autotrader Media Solution
CarsGuide Autotrader Media Solutions (CAMS) is an innovative leader in automotive classifieds in Australia. As part of the eBay Classifieds Group (eCG), our brands CarsGuide and Autotrader help Australians find the vehicles they’re looking for in their local communities. Carsguide.com.au is the #1 site for the automotive audience in the country covering car reviews, news and advice produced by our team of expert motoring journalists. Autotrader.com.au is the second-largest dealer network of customers in Australia, where private sellers and dealers can confidently buy and sell vehicles with over 100,000 new and used cars for sale all over the country.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Advertising Production Manager (social media and branded content].
CarsGuide Labs is responsible for crafting and delivering innovative branded content and social campaigns for advertisers across social platforms and carsguide.com.au
We are looking for a social media and digital display specialist with 3+ years’ experience producing and delivering paid campaigns (agency experience preferred). You’ll be responsible for producing, optimizing and reporting on all our social media and digital display campaigns produced on behalf of clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Set up and manage campaign creative and optimisation for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
- Work with the sales team to manage social and display projects end-to-end
- Work with our external suppliers to have storyboards, articles, videos and infographics produced and test the best creatives and messages for each campaign.
- Develop paid social strategies that exceed expected ROI for clients.
- Write and present monthly performance reports
- Manage testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies.
- Look for ways to optimise and improve the creative and reporting
- Keep on top of trends and changes in the social media space and present innovation opportunities to the sales team
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Continuously improve creative standards and performance of the product
- Budget tracking and supporting
- Liaison with suppliers for invoicing, quotes and onboarding
- Budget reporting to finance: details and spreadsheets are your world! You’re great with numbers, statistics & analysing data.
- Experience across lead generation and brand building campaigns.
- Strong time and project management skills
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Proficiency at managing project deadlines and maintaining production management documentation.
- Experience using Facebook pixel
- Proficiency with building and maintaining a client budget across multiple projects and managing legal, compliance and contractual decisions.
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects at once, maintaining an organised process that ensures all projects deliver on time and on budget
- Advanced knowledge of Snapchat, Pinterest, G-Suite and Tik Tok
- Experience in both video and digital production, and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Extreme attention to detail
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta* and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. Most employees in Australia have been able to safely return to our offices in the last months. As a result, our interview processes will now have the option of being held face-to-face again.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including CarsGuide and Autotrader in Australia, mobile.de in Germany, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
Publishing, Automotive, and Information Technology and Services