Product Support Specialist
Buy Box Experts
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
Are you an experienced Product Support Specialist? Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you! Apply today, get hired virtually, and start working from home or remotely!
We’re looking for a product support specialist to support our maturing products. Your responsibilities will include creating and updating our product knowledgebase, managing support tickets raised by users (internal and external), offer technical support via phone, Google Meet, or Slack, identifying the cause of bugs or problems, and providing feedback to the appropriate product teams for product enhancements.
- Work with business and product teams to support new product developments and existing product enhancements
- Analyze industry trends and market demands to recommend product enhancements
- Provide users with product support within established response times
- Maintain documentations for all support activities including product development,enhancement, engineering and product marketing activities
- Provide product training to staff and customers
- Work with product and engineering to evaluate complex customer problems, identify root causes and derive resolutions
- Analyze user suggestions and recommend product enhancements
- Develop knowledge bases and FAQs for product support activities
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies’ products and services
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as JIRA in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with our software products
- Extensive experience working with web applications
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teaching skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Must be willing to work 8am – 5pm MST
What You Need
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- – 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- – at least 4GB RAM;
- – Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset
- A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lindon, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us. ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand’s overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel. The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Customer Service, Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.