Adfolks LLC - Cloud-Native Solution Partner
** Strictly for serious candidates who would really want to enrich and progress their career experience with a growing inborn Cloud and Data Organization**
Adfolks is a growing technology consulting and services focusing on modern digital technologies in Cloud Computing, Software, Data and Cyber Security. We invest in people, processes, and tools to build a high-performance engineering team that can be trusted as a digital native partner to accelerate the digital initiatives of forward-thinking companies.
What makes us cutting edge?
Founded as a cloud-native data company, Adfolks covers a wide range of segments under Data, ranging from data engineering to basic and complex visualization/reporting use-cases to Machine Learning and Cognitive AI. We are Microsoft Managed Gold Partner, AWS Advanced Partner, and Google Partner in Cloud space and the only Kubernetes Certified Service Provider to enable Hybrid Cloud-Native Transformations for our customers, with a primary focus on Data, AI, Security, and Cloud-Native App Innovations. Security remains a strong practice for Adfolks, emphasising modern SIEM, CASB, and CSPM. We are based out of Dubai with operations in India as well. Initially, the mode of work would be remote, considering the ongoing pandemic; however, once the situation resolves, there will be an opportunity to work onsite.
You can visit our website www.adfolks.com to learn more about our products and our ongoing projects.
Role: Product Manager – 8+ Yrs in Product Management
- Align with the product vision and roadmap set by the department head
- Work with external third parties to assess solutions, partnerships and opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop and update project plans, including project objectives, business requirements, technology, products, specifications, schedules, resources, etc.
- Manage project execution from initiation to implementation, ensure adherence to the scope, project schedule, progress of development and ensure process enhancement
- Contributing to the preparation of periodic analysis and reports.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Must have excellent skills in preparing compelling presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with relevant experience in added advantage
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least few samples of an effective artefacts delivered in the past
India /Onsite in UAE
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Effective communication skills
- Detailed work and organizational skills