What You’ll Get To Do…
As a Senior Product Designer you will be a fundamental member of our Product Design team working alongside some of the best product, engineering, design, and marketing talent. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and help entrepreneurs around the world build, manage, and grow their business. You’ll be working on building out the new GoDaddy mobile experience as part of the Mobile ventures team. In this role, you’ll be joining a group comprised of product, design, and engineering leaders who share a passion for building innovative products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. At Mobile Ventures we take away the hard parts of running a business, so that our users can focus on the joy of making their businesses grow. Our users are ambitious, driven, and highly creative go-getters, entrepreneurs, and dreamers and we make it our mission to ensure they’re equipped with the tools and knowledge to make their mark on the world – whatever that may be.
- Craft Engaging Experiences – Support the customers’ needs and our business objectives by solving problems in unusual and innovative ways
- Communicate and Collaborate – Understand technical limitations, where to take push the boundaries, and how to communicate with engineers, product managers, designers, researchers, and writers across different teams and offices
- Design for Scale – Create experiences across multiple touch points, mediums, products, regions and customers without sacrificing consistency and simplicity
- Prototype, Test, Iterate – Be comfortable concepting, working in low-fidelity and high-fidelity as well as testing, learning, and iterating on designs
- Define & Document – Create artifacts that articulate our users’ needs and encompass our product and design principles to bring an idea to life with our engineers. Mentor, Lead, Inspire – Your team, other designers, and the larger GoDaddy design community
- Contribute and Invest – In our growing design community as well as customer research and discovery activities
- Actively lead multiple projects – From start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
Your Experience Should Include…
- +5-years experience in delivering products to market with a proven track record
- A rock-solid portfolio that demonstrates skills in user experience and interaction design
- A deep understanding of what makes an experience good or bad and can communicate why
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills
- Deep understanding of design tools like: Figma, Sketch and Framer
- Ability to think through complicated design systems and challenge existing constraints
You might also have…
- Experience building software for customer experience or service design industries.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
- Experience with micro-interactions and animations.
- Experience with UX writing, micro-copy and why content is important.
- A passion for small businesses.
About Us…GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into
Success. To Learn More About The Company Visit Www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected] .
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R012980
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet