Job Family : Contact Center
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The Product Analyst is responsible for the analysis, replication and resolution from simple to high complexity problems, follow up of incoming Cases serving as Level 1 Support to airline customers utilizing applications within the Flight Operations suite.
Provides Technical support through different communication channels using advanced software and diagnostic tools to both, application front and back-end, as well as recommends best business practices to customers on the application usability and system maintenance.
Acting as a liaison between different internal teams ensuring a prompt resolution is achieved while working in a high-speed multitasking environment. Shows a high sense of urgency for sensitive issues and ensures the right level of communication is maintained with internal and external teams according to the appropriate defined service level agreements (SLAs).
Key Responsibilities :
- Under direct supervision, conducts logical analysis of complex customer issues
- Researches and validates application, back-end or technical issues to aid customers in understanding product functionality and outputs.
- Develops thorough understanding of the suite user interface in order to investigate customer queries and issues.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with advanced support teams, account managers, implementation and development resources to meet customer expectations regarding the resolution of maintenance issues
- Communicates effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers around the world.
- Strong time management and priority setting skills are required to be able to manage daily responsibilities and own technical development and growth.
- Ensures that customer needs are satisfied. Must have the ability to evaluate the impact of the issue to the customer and escalate issues. Act as the lead interface with the customer, internal or external, regarding support on our products.
- Will deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction while continuously demonstrating excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment.
- May hold scheduled calls with customers to review Case status.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency for sensitive issues.
‘Must have’ skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience strongly desired.
- Demonstrates good time management and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure and handling complexity.
- Proficient English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in all areas as needed.
- Proven Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
‘Nice to have’ skills :
- XML/ SQL/ API skills desired.
- Airline Industry background is desired.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR RESUME IS IN ENGLISH.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Investigación, Análisis y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.