Procurement Executive, Fixed Term Contract
What This Opportunity Involves-
An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Executive to join our NSW team.
Your role will ease the path for the country team’s procurement activities. Aside from assisting in the requirements for bidding and driving costs down, you will also handle the development, implementation and maintenance of purchase orders and benchmark reports.
Please note that this is a fixed-term contract until March 2022.
What This Role Involves-
- Accountant for indirect procurement of Facility Management (includes but not limited to (waste management, cleaning, security, stationery, repairs & maintenance, annual maintenance contracts for HVAC, electrical, mechanical and other technical services/equipment etc.) related services across Australia.
- Provide strategic inputs from a JLL corporate standpoint on preferred service providers/vendor partners for floating tender/RFP that enables us to identify suitable suppliers.
- Closely work, prepare/validate Statement of Work in coordination with involved stakeholders
- Prepare tender package documents for floating RFP
- Tender analysis and proposal evaluation, negotiations with prospective service providers / participants to secure best possible outcome.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure specifications are meeting expectations set out in scope document.
- Review existing contracts by doing/collecting the Vendor assessments,
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for-
- Bachelor in Commerce / Business or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years’ of experience managing procurement processes in Real Estate industry
- Ability to manage multiple and prioritise competing tasks
- Demonstrated ability to manage expectation of multiple stakeholders
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
What You Can Expect From Us-
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number JPREQ16780
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Purchasing and Supply Chain
Commercial Real Estate