Private Tax & Advisory Analyst – Melbourne
What will your typical day look like?
As a Private Tax & Advisory Analyst in our Melbourne team, you will support a group of talented Managers, Directors, and Partners who assist with most iconic families and private enterprises. Your client portfolio may range from start-ups right through to large mature trading businesses and family groups. You will also be involved in the following services:
- Preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation and review of all ATO compliance reporting
- Act as intermediary between director, manager and your team
- Provide exceptional client service
- Delegation and supervision of client work
- Technical support and training of junior staff
About Our Team
Deloitte Private is all about forming authentic relationships with Australia’s largest private entities to offer specialist solutions such as tax and business advisory services. Our culture of continuous improvement and support, coupled with a strong heritage of expertise, empowers us to be a globally competitive team.
Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Close to complete CA qualifications
- Prior experience at a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm
- Solid foundation of technical skills in taxation and accounting
- Strong collaborative skills, a dedicated work ethic and excellent communication skills
- A passion for working with private clients
- Open to candidates from other jursidictions willing to relocate to Melbourne
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services