Principal Software Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $100,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Do you want to join the innovation department of the world’s boldest enterprise software company? Trilogy is looking for stellar back-end engineers to join our unique team of top-notch talent. You will have the creativity, freedom, and innovative edge of a startup, but with the resources and salary of an established corporation.
In this role, you will be responsible for launching new products for an exciting and diverse portfolio of products. We do everything from creating the Crossover hiring platform, which is used by hundreds of thousands of job applicants around the world, to CoachBot, a cutting-edge tool that empowers K-12 students to define and achieve their own goals and shapes education like nobody else ever attempted. One day, you will shape the future of hiring, and the next day, you will directly impact how kids learn exponentially better.
With us, you will only use the latest serverless cloud patterns such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito. Like the best startups, we look for state-of-the-art technologies. Unlike startups that are hampered by uncertainty, we have the infrastructure and resources of a profitable enterprise. This enables us to innovate not in theory but in action.
Join us to take over important products and lead the path to create the greatest products with the best cloud technologies in our industry!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on start-up-like products, having a meaningful contribution, and getting to switch products every once in a while
- Making heavy use of modern AWS and GCP cloud-native patterns – no legacy, bloated old apps
- Taking ownership of the big feature releases, starting with getting requirements from the stakeholders to releasing the end product to customers in a fast-paced agile environment
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Small bug-fixes or features on outdated monolithic codebases
- Tedious infrastructure that enables poorly written products to continue running
- People management or getting stuck on long meetings discussing roadmaps, product plans, and priorities
Principal Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Write high-quality, feature-complete back-end code using cloud services
- Conduct high-quality code reviews
- A university degree (BS, MS, or Ph.D.) that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering or relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of experience writing production code for software/technology companies
- At least 2 years of experience being the primary technical designer for a development team or software product
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4358-IN-Noida-PrincipalSoftw.019
Business Development, Engineering, and Information Technology
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet