PPC & Digital Media Specialist (German speaking)
Le Boat owns and operates the largest and most stylish fleet of self-drive cruisers on Europe and Canada’s waterways. Currently operating in 9 countries, with a fleet of 900 charter boats, we attract customers from all over the world. Our teams are based throughout the UK, Germany, France, Canada, South Africa & Australia, and we see each team member as being key to our customers’ satisfaction and in the growth of the business.
Le Boat is proud to be part of the Travelopia group, the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands, Travelopia is at the forefront of global travel.
As the Paid Search & Digital Media Specialist, you will manage the accounts and execute the strategic roadmap of continuous optimisation and growth that will drive a significant part of our company’s new customer acquisition. You will need to be an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator, able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of PPC management is essential to this role.
Whilst the focus of the role is on paid search channel management and optimization, you will also be involved in developing and testing opportunities across other paid digital media channels and platforms e.g., digital display, paid social, video.
What You Will Be Doing
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all platforms
- Campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- Key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and dayparting
- Monitor click fraud and report to Account Managers at Search Engines
- Manage and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues
- Online Display
- Manage display advertising including networks and scheduled banner display
- Creating briefs in line with brand guidelines
- Manage creatives to match online and offline advertising and enable multi-channel marketing
- Manage campaign performance
- Tracking and Reporting
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Manage reports – weekly, monthly, leads evolution, competitor reports and ad hoc reporting
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and decrease spend
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Use initiative to identify, attend and present relevant extra-curricular events
- Identify new areas for online development
- Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the Digital Marketing team and wider business
What We Are Looking For
To be successful in this role you would be a skilled PPC Specialist with proven success in a similar role, you would be bilingual, with a fluency in German. You will have the ability to use business acumen to make decisions on the business’s PPC strategy and would be able to reconcile budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses as well as a capability in managing large keyword campaigns.
The successful candidate will have excellent skills in communication and stakeholder management and effectively work cross-functionally, always being a key member of any team. You would have the responsibility for delivering on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously.
If you are passionate about Paid Search, have proven experience, and are bilingual (German & English) then this could be the opportunity for you. Apply today!
Marketing and Sales