Permitting Specialist I
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our clients and to each other. We enjoy each other’s company and we work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are committed to our team members’ current and evolving needs through our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. Additionally, we help our team members navigate their path towards financial security through our Global Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs.
Your Next Career Opportunity – Permitting Specialist I
A professional with experience and knowledge in solving a wide range of permitting issues and performing site acquisition and permitting activities.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Experience in site acquisition and permitting processes;
- Practical knowledge of and experience with governmental institutions at national, provincial, and local levels;
- Process good negotiation skills and the ability to solve problems;
- Familiarity with due diligences as it pertains to zoning and permitting regulations and processes;
- Ability to review and analyze legal codes and engineered site designs;
- Coordination of permitting vendors, tracking progress against milestones and projected time intervals,
- Organize, file, and control documentation related to site acquisition and permitting;
- Good Excel skills to track information and prepare professional reports;
- Work within a team environment supervised by a project manager.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- Bilingual in English/Filipino required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- and 0-2 years Minimum 2 years’ experience in permitting support to project deployment.
- and 3-5 years Minimum 3 years’ experience in permitting processes.
- AUTO-CAD: Ability to review and analyze telecom designs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Telecommunications, Real Estate, Construction
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.