Performance Marketing Director
Responsible for working with Growth teams to deliver customer acquisition and retention goals with daily attention to performance of advertising campaigns and clear communication to leadership and cross-functional partners.
Lead the Performance in-house team and managing external partners defining roadmaps, initiatives, and priorities while doing problem-solving and thriving in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment working side by side with the Acquisition, Retention, Creative, Brand, Data Science and Growth Product teams.
This position will report to the CMO & Co-founder.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands, all powered by meaningful purposes.
We deliver experiences, launch movements, lighting up communities of millions in the US and worldwide. We transform industries by solving problems and improving lives.
The Trafilea team is composed of more than 250 fast-paced and ambitious doers. We are data-driven thinkers, passionate marketers, and tech innovators.
We’ve been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 companies to work remote.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US counting that grew from 0 to +5 million customers since launching in 2018 at profits.
A Global DTC Brand that offers a curated selection of bras, shapewear, leggings and underwear from coveted brands. Our mission is to shape the lives of our customers by providing everyday essentials that support all body types, shapes, and sizes, and by inspiring confidence and embracing body positivity.
Shapermint has become one of the fastest growing apparel companies of the year.
- Responsible for leading Growth teams to deliver customer acquisition goals with daily attention to performance of advertising campaigns and clear communication to leadership and cross-functional partners to ensure attainment of monthly and quarterly financial goals.
- Set a productive and efficient organizational structure; hire, grow, and mentor a data-driven, efficient and collaborative in-house team for channels such as: TV, Search & Display, SEO, Marketplaces.
- Research, onboard and manage partners that will speed up our testing process and go-to-market strategies for new emerging channels. Sustain a positive and effective relationship based on performance-oriented KPIs to be accomplished.
- Lead cross-functional strategic planning & budgeting process for performance growth initiatives, partnering with Finance, Creative and Growth Marketing teams to develop the annual & monthly acquisition marketing plan, including media mix strategy, spend targets, and CAC targets by media channel and overall.
- Drive innovation in acquisition offers, CRM campaigns, and digital shopping experiences to boost conversions through constant testing and learning across all touchpoints on the customer journey to acquire new customers and reactivate existing ones working side by side with Acquisition, Retention and Growth teams.
- Work with the analytics team to drive an ever-evolving understanding of advertising performance across channels using a variety of attribution methodologies and solid judgment to make sound business decisions about advertising investments.
- Support the brand’s growth marketing efforts by developing marketing strategies and campaigns working with the brand team for ambassadors and influencer activation which will drive organic sales, CAC reduction and increase in brand awareness.
- Research, evaluate and implement new technology solutions working with Data Science and IT (innovation & Growth) team to improve the marketing tech stack, predictive analytics and information available.
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience in multi-channel marketing with a proven track record of business growth.
- Highly analytical – being able to tell stories with data and translate numbers into actionable insights.
- Dynamic and agile mindset. Ambitious, creative and relentless problem-solver.
- Experience managing digital media for an ecommerce business. Must have experience managing performance with a variety of digital channels, including: Paid Social, Display, SEO/SEM, Streaming Video, YouTube, Influencers, and/or Friend Referral programs.
- Experience managing and leading external agencies through efficient and effective partnerships based on accomplishing KPIs.
- Experience leading rapid A/B tests on landing pages, building testing framework, briefing designers, copywriters, developers & product managers as well as reporting on results; general knowledge of content management systems and best practices to optimize site content.
- A highly collaborative team player with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others.
- Experience with Direct response and offering communications with a performance-first mindset.
- Background in the apparel, fashion, beauty or consumer goods industries with a DTC model.
We are looking for someone who loves to make things happen, who works well in a team, but can also work autonomously, set goals, and achieve them.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y Ventas
Marketing y publicidad, Software y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.