People Services Specialist – Reporting
The GSSC People Services Specialist is responsible in delivering efficient and quality HR administration and reporting support to the business, managing requests through the HR Helpdesk platform, working within defined service level agreements. Works within an agreed service area as part of a centralized GSSC People Services Team and will be initially assigned in the Reporting functional area. Provides second tier support to our employees and stakeholders.
The role also requires processing of complex reporting requests which require analysis, investigation, critical thinking and collaboration with colleagues and 3rd parties.
Maintains process documentation updates to ensure all protocols and ways of working are well defined and accessible by the GSSC People Services Team.
● Responsible in producing scheduled global and regional reports coming from HR systems and regional database.
● Attend to reporting requirements from employees and stakeholders via HR Help Desk.
● Determine and apply most effective way to generate and present data that will meets the requestors requirement.
● Review data/report quality outputs and perform accuracy checks.
● Ensure that reports are provided within the SLA.
● Supporting the GSSC People Services, Service Delivery Manager, and Team Leaders, with continuous improvement items in People Analytics.
● Supporting and managing the monthly Crunch data load, reviewing data quality of files for non-oracle live regions
● Reviewing data once loaded to Crunch and performing accuracy checks
● Identifying data quality issues in Crunch and working with regional data leads to improve and enhance data
● Supporting the Global People Analytics Manager with continuous improvement items
● Assists in developing standardized global reporting and dashboarding for both strategic & operational reporting.
● Reviewing and identifying data quality issues across all People Technology solutions and ensuring they are rectified and processes put in place to prevent further issues
● Supporting on People Technology solution implementations to ensure that data quality considerations are built into project plans and interrelationship between solutions and the data they hold are well thought through
● Creating and implementing data quality auditing procedures.
● Managing access to all People Technology applications
● Reviewing role requests and ensuring appropriate access is approved
● Regularly reviewing and ensuring that access is removed when no longer required
● Designing and implementing access management audit procedures
● Implementing dashboarding to provide visual insights on role accesses across the People Function
Process Assignments/Service Area
New Hire Process
New Hire Process supports the acquisition of skilled and qualified workers to attain the company’s broader business goals. GSSC People Services will support this process by administering the end to end Onboarding, Background Checks and Creation of Offer Letters.
Employee Data Changes
Employee information is constantly changing, and these changes surely impacts multiple HR processes. This process helps us to keep with our highly changing environment by making information updates available to you through ESS and MSS. Process controls are put in place by integrating the regions legal requirement in the process flow.
This process will provide support to employees and line managers by standardizing our procedure and administrative activities for both voluntary and involuntary exits. The process also covers death in service tickets. Involuntary exits will be closely coordinated with the business and Regions HR.
Learning & Development Administration
Supports Learning & Development administration by providing Performance Management admin request through GPS and Course management, Learning assignments and Training record management through OLC.
Absence and Leave
This process will help employees adjust their leave balance, aside from that it will support annual adjustments of leave balance per regions and will also be available for all employees who has leave accrual inquiries.
• Graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
• At least 3-4 years’ experience in HR (preferably in HR Shared Services) or customer service experience is preferred.
• Has a good understanding of the HR Shared Services Reporting concept and its key deliverables.
• Advanced knowledge in HRIS Reports (preferably Oracle HCM OTBI).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skill set.
• Shift: 8am to 5pm; Work from home until further notice
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho