People & Culture Generalist
JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
People & Culture = Human Resources
P&C Generalist will provide full P&C operations support for GBS teams on all P&C general processes (P&C documents processing, payments, medical insurance, etc.), employee engagement and consultancy service for employees regarding local labor law.
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor / University Degree in Human Resource or any related course
- At least 3 years of solid experience particularly in Employee Engagement, Project Management & Local HR Support
- Knowledgeable in local Labor Code
- Preferably with a background in Training & Development
- Has good English Communication skills and a People-person
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Preferably with hands-on SAP HR and SuccessFactors experience or any HR systems
- Proven team player, can effectively communicate with various organizational functions
- Has a good customer-oriented mindset and good at stakeholder management
- Amenable to work in McKinley Taguig (temporary WFH setup)
What’s in it for you?
- Be covered with medical insurance upon hiring, with dependent coverage and medicine allowance
- Receive cash allowances such as meal and transport allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Have access to over 200 company training
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
- Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
- Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.