People and Transformation Senior Manager
Line of Service
Advisory – People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career in our People & Transformation practice within Financial Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital.
You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital in the FS sector, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing talent and future of work capabilities and improving human capital operations and technology. Our team also helps organisations deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change.
As part of the team, you’ll help our FS clients develop and communicate a plan that enables their employees to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour by focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Project Management, Strategy/Planning, and Consulting
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services