Pega Senior System Architect
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Pega System Architect. Candidates located in Dallas or DC Area willing to offer relocation.
The Pegasystems Senior System Architect is responsible for technical oversight and implementation of Pegasystems solutions. This includes i) supporting Inception and Elaboration to ensure optimal solution architecture and design, ii) directing and overseeing technical teams in Construction of the designed solution, iii) developing custom systems integration solution components as dictated by business requirements and iv) managing systems Validation and defect resolution efforts.
The SSA also collaborates with project leadership and client management to manage the engagement direction, pinpoint and resolve high-level issues and develop staff and budget plans. As such, the position requires not only technical prowess but also refined interpersonal and management skills.
- Pega CSSA Certification (Certified Senior System Architect) is a MUST
- 2+ years experience working with Pegasystems technologies
- 2 + years experience designing, building and implementing Business Process Management solutions on one or more technology platforms
- Demonstrated success working within a team project structure; including possessing a variety of roles within those teams
- J2EE development experience
- Exposure to and familiarity with various industries and specific operational solutions
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable field
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services