Pega Senior System Architect
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Our Automation practice is a dynamic, fast-growing team that provides Intelligent Automation solutions helping organizations improve their business processes and decisions. We have deep expertise with in-depth understanding of Intelligent Automation and the value that the platform capabilities such as Pega and Appian provide to organizations. Our committed and talented consultants ensures successful project delivery for customers. We are passionate about delivering exceptional, innovative technology solutions. Working with the team will be exciting, educational, and fun.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Pega Senior System Architect with Customer Decision Hub(CDH) experience. This position can be remote and located anywhere in the U.S. with up to 90% travel to client sites expected.
The Pegasystems Senior System Architect is responsible for technical oversight and implementation of Pegasystems solutions, specifically around CDH and marketing. This includes i) supporting Inception and Elaboration to ensure optimal solution architecture and design, ii) directing and overseeing technical teams in Construction of the designed solution, iii) developing custom systems integration solution components as dictated by business requirements and iv) managing systems Validation and defect resolution efforts.
The SSA should have expertise in configuring Next Best Action Adviser and working knowledge of the xCAR decision model.
The SSA also collaborates with project leadership and client management to manage the engagement direction, pinpoint and resolve high-level issues and develop staff and budget plans. As such, the position requires not only technical prowess but also refined interpersonal and management skills.
- Provide CDH and always on marketing expertize on client engagements to setup self-optimizing campaigns
- Assisting pre-sales teams including writing statements of work, the development of PoCs.
- Leading or contributing responses for RFPs, RFIs, and proposals to clients.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Soft skills for interaction with customers for requirement gathering and implementation.
- Evaluate user requests for business process automation to determine feasibility and technical requirements.
- Work with other consultants to define, design, and implement business process bases solutions.
- Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings
- Assist in application deployment and roll-out to production.
- Pega CSSA or higher is a MUST
- Pega decisioning consultant certification is required
- 5+ years experience working with Pegasystems technologies
- 2+ years experience designing, building and implementing Pega CDH applications
- Demonstrated success working within a team project structure; including possessing a variety of roles within those teams
- J2EE development experience
- Exposure to and familiarity with various industries and specific operational solutions
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable field
- Willingness to travel up to 100%
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services