Maison Kayser Nigeria
A fast-growing hospitality company is looking for ambitious, hardworking, skilled pastry staff who would be responsible for the creation, decoration, and presentation of desserts such as cakes, pastries and pies.
We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
- In-depth knowledge of preparing international desserts such as Mousse, English cake, Eclaire, sponge cake, etc
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a clean and orderly working station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations
- Ability to work with a team
QUALIFICATION: Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 1 years experience in preparing international desserts obtained in a well-structured restaurant of a reputable organization.
Mode of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in Word document or PDF format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the «Job Title» as subject of your mail.