Parts Sales Representative
Simpson Motors Ltd
Simpson Motors Limited is seeking to recruit a driven Parts Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will be the principal point of contact between the company and its after-sales parts customers. The primary objectives of this role includes providing exceptional customer experience by offering a friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service while assisting our customers to ensure that they get the correct parts the first time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Presents, promotes and sells the company’s parts products while adhering to the core values of Safety, Integrity and Service.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all existing and prospective customers through the company’s various contact channels.
- Identifies the correct parts needed to address the customers’ needs.
- Monitors stock trends and notifies procurement team of any demand changes or potential risks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience
- Previous experience utilizing Electronic Parts Catalogues would be an asset
- Demonstrated history of solid performance and sales success
- Desire to meet and surpass sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and salesmanship
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
- Commitment to delivering a high level of service
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be a team player and energetic. Must have a positive attitude and methodical work ethic.