PAM NSW Business Manager & Head of Customer Service Centre
What This Opportunity Involves-
Becoming an integral part of our JLL NSW Property & Asset Management (PAM) leadership team.
Your role is a hybrid one which oversees both our PAM NSW Property Management Business, and our industry leading Customer Service Centre (CSC) Team.
You’ll help us to drive the growth, revenue, and profitability of our renowned business line, driving sustainable development and long-term success through the management and support of our Property Management Teams.
In unison to the above, you will lead our CSC Team members to understand operations at a basic level, guiding them in their career aspirations and develop a comprehensive set of strategic controls and financial analysis to mitigate risk, enhance the commercial performance of the CSC, and drive the overall efficient delivery of your team.
Snapshot of the role;
- Nurturing and developing your team in order to maintain high customer service levels to our tenants, as well as mentoring them into future succession planning
- Work with relevant stakeholders on Business Development projects and submissions for new business opportunities. You’ll prepare our BD material as well become involved in new business pitches.
- Consistently review and manage relevant business data sets and workflows to ensure the streamlining of processes, allowing effectiveness of financial/ support functions within
- Work with our Business Unit managers to understand their needs and develop the systems and tools and the staff they need to improve the performance of their businesses.
- Organise and bring together the PAM NSW team for peer group meetings. Bring in guidance and expertise to these peer groups that enlighten them in how to improve the way they do their business.
- Regularly review monthly management reports, budgets, outgoings reconciliations and ensure we are delivering on timetables for clients
- Champion our product and technology offerings, reviewing the usage of data and feedback to identify barriers and identify further opportunities to encourage uptake
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for-
In order to be successful, you’ll have superior communication (written and verbal) and be a true property professional with proven success in a leadership role, always mentoring, developing, and looking out for your team members.
You’ll have the ability to deal with a variety of complex issues concurrently, within tight operational deadlines and be able to build and foster successful relationships quickly with your clients and stakeholders. We’ll also expect you to have the capacity to think strategically and solve problems effectively.
Furthermore, you have proven experience overseeing finance, budgeting, operations, with a tenacious, won’t give up attitude determined to accomplish only the very best outcomes.
And above all, you’ll want to be a part of a fun and engaged business leadership team.
What You Can Expect From Us-
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Apply today, quoting job reference number REQ166309.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Sales and Business Development
Commercial Real Estate