Paid Social Specialist
At AKQA, our Paid Media Managers have an innate passion for crafting clear and compelling responses to briefs through paid media insight and expertise.
At AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
This role is for individuals with a med-high level of experience in social marketing and will require the ability to independently research, plan, implement and optimise campaigns across multiple clients.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery from your team
- Promote the role of social marketing in the marketing mix and its importance to acquisition, brand and awareness
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Paid Media team and drive team progression
- Assess client commercial realities to deliver the most relevant and effective social marketing solutions
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients
- Develop paid social media strategy for clients
- Motivate and mentor junior members of the team
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to social marketing advisor and agency partner
- Contribute to product innovation in the paid media space
Qualities And Characteristics
Individuals applying for this role must be able to provide clear examples of campaign plans, structures and performance.
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on Paid Social Marketing Media role with expertise across page and community management across multiple social platforms
- Demonstrable experience in setting up tracking and analysing social campaign performance
- Ability to use social marketing pixels and set up remarketing lists
- Strong passion for developments in social marketing with ability to grasp and implement campaigns on new social networks
- Strong knowledge of the paid social space and current developments in this field
- Experience with all paid media tactics from both execution and strategic standpoints
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite
- Strong attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Research, Design, and Analyst
Marketing and Advertising, Information Technology and Services, and Computer Software